« All Events
Indianapolis Moms Bloom :: A Celebration of Motherhood
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT |
$10 – $25
We are thrilled to be bringing this fantastic event to Indianapolis for the fifth year! BLOOM is an event for ALL moms!
We are excited to be partnering with City Mom Collective and 40 of our other sister sites to bring local communities this event with an estimated attendance of over 4,000+ moms across the US!
Motherhood is more than an act, it’s an energy. This year’s event is dedicated to motherhood in all its forms: whether you’re expecting your first, awaiting your adoption, a Nana, or an auntie helping raise your tribe- this Bloom is for you. This event will provide an afternoon of pampering, educational resources, giveaways and swag, light snacks, shopping and connecting moms and families with relevant local resources.
Event Safety Protocols :
- We will be following the recommendations and policies from the CDC, Indiana State Health Department, Hamilton County Health Department and the Balmoral House.
- Currently, all attendees MUST wear masks to this event.
- A limited number of tickets will be sold
- Sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the venue
- During the event, we will be utilizing the the outdoor space as much as possible
Ticket Information and FAQs :
- Everyone needs a ticket for the event. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS. Babies (under one year of age) are free.
- Tickets are transferable, but are NOT refundable – no exceptions to IM’s “no refund” policy. We do maintain a waitlist; should you need to sell your ticket, please contact [email protected]
- Swag Tickets include unlimited snacks, plentiful swag in a trendy swag bag and 5 giveaway tickets.
- General Admission tickets include unlimited snacks, and 3 giveaway tickets
- There are not any additional required expenses once you are admitted unless you plan on shopping with the vendors within the event. All of the advertised food, beverages, swag and interactive fun are INCLUDED with admission. Shopping is a separate expense.
The event will include:
- Light bites from Circles Ice Cream and Chuy’s
- $5 Mimosa Bar
- A variety of vendors geared towards mothers – shopping, information and more!
- Experience Vendors – get a massage from Plainfield Massage or a picture in a cute picnic set up with Tiny Grace Events
- Swag from our generous sponsors valued at over $200
- Amazing giveaways with incredible prizes
- Two Hot Talks with local moms
- Moms in the Media featuring Kylie Conway, Lindy Thacker and Troy Washington
- Moms in Business featuring Amanda Hauser, Dr. Mantravadi and Rachel Priddy
***No tickets will be sold at the door, and you must be registered to attend. When the tickets are sold out, we will be unable to release more (no exceptions).***