This is a simple Chex mix that is perfect for holiday treat exchanges. Simply create the mix, break it up into smaller servings, put it in a cute treat bag/box, and gift away! So simple and so delicious!
5 cups rice Chex
5 cups corn Chex
4 cups Kix
bag of pretzel sticks
bag of Holiday M&M’s
package of white almond bark
Optional: Peanuts, cheerios, marshmallows
- Create the mix by stirring ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spread out the mix on parchment paper.
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stir frequently. Be sure the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- Gently pour the melted chocolate on top of the mix. Combine all ingredients to coat in chocolate.
- Let it sit for an hour before eating. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
I have used peppermint M&M’s in the past and really enjoyed the mint, but it did make the entire mix taste minty. You can leave out the peanuts for peanut allergies and leave out pretzels to make it gluten free!